Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Yeah I finally got a LO done!

I am so excited I finally got a LO completed today.  But first I need to let everyone know that I am now a site CT for Digital Scrap Ink.  I applied for this CT call last minute, so I was very excited when I got a email welcoming me as one of the sites new INKSPOTS!

I got to pick the first designer I wanted to work with, and I picked FoxyDesigns's kit Shabby Chill.  Here is a preview of this great kit.  Click on the preview to be taken to her store.


Here is my first LO I made with this kit.  It has been really snowy here in Colorado this winter, so I have lots of snow pictures to scrap.  I also decided to participate in the April Template challenge at Digital Scrap Ink for this LO.  I thought the template was perfect for these pictures.  Check it out!
Credits: Shabby Chill by FoxyDesigns
Font: Comic Sans MS
April Template Challenge designed by Heather T. (DSI)

No comments:

Post a Comment