Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yeah I just joined a new CT for Seal Scraps!

I am so excited to announce that I have been invited to join Seal Scraps' CT team.  Seal Scraps' store is over at Stuff to Scrap.    On Monday, I participated in a SS over at Stuff to Scrap and used Days of Knights by Seal Scraps.  I just love this kit.  We are a big Renaissance Festival family (I even had my wedding at the Colorado Renaissance Festival).  Click on the preview to be directed to her store to grab this kit for yourself.


Below is my SS LO from Monday.  I really love the papers in this kit.  There are perfect to get that Renaissance feel.  I have some more pictures that I will be using with this kit, so I can't wait to start working on them.
Credit:  Days Of Knights by Seal Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment