Sunday, January 17, 2010

Here is a LO I promised you using Pixiemama's Feb. Grab bag!


This grab bag is loaded with some great stuff.  I was so excited to use it for my oldest son's Valentine's Day party from last year.  I was so worried this evening when I went to finish the LO and couldn't find it.  I have been having troubles all weekend with my PSE 7.0.  I have been uninstalling and reinstalling it all weekend because my editor stops working.  But thankfully I found the file.  I had saved it in the wrong place.  So today I finally found a fix from Adobe so I hopefully will not run into this issue again.  So here is my page.  I think it turned out really nice. 



Credits:
100% February PU Grab Bag (Candies & Kisses) by Pixiemama Designs
Template Design by Le Pingouin Designs Adi's Templates 1

No comments:

Post a Comment