Saturday, January 16, 2010

Speed Scrap Today!

Yeah I was able to join in a speed scrap today!  I wasn't sure it was going to happen because last night I tried to join another speed scrap, but my digital software wasn't playing nice.  For the last few months PSE 7.0 decides that the editor doesn't want to work anymore.  The only way I have been able to fix it is to uninstall and reinstall the software.  VERY FRUSTRATING!  So this morning I was able to complete a LO for a speed scrap on MLAS.  Then a few hours later PSE crashed again.  So tonight I am going through the old routine to get it up and running again.  Twice in the last 24 hours, ARGH.

But I was able to get a LO completed.  These are pictures from last October when we got hit with a good snow storm and the boys got to have three days off of school, unfortunately, school now ends this year three days later.  But at least the boys enjoyed playing in the snow and building our traditional snow pile that the boys build a snow cave in.



Credits:  Snowdrop Kit by Mommy's Time Out

No comments:

Post a Comment