Friday, March 12, 2010

Julie. It is. New Release today Vivre! and Freebie!

I wanted to share with you another great kit by Julie. It is.  Her new kit Vivre is just great.  I had some great pictures from one of our fall pumpkin picking trips to Cottonwood Farm.  Check out the kit preview below.  If you click on the preview it will take you her store to get this kit for yourself.

Here is my LO using this kit.    I had so much fun with this one.  And most of all it is so fun to look back at pictures of my little man.  WOW he is so young in these pictures, make me wonder where all the time went.

I also wanted to let you know about the great freebie - Vivre Bonus from Julie. It is.   Click on the preview below to be directed to her blog and grab it before is disappears.

No comments:

Post a Comment