Friday, March 19, 2010

Licorice Parfait! New Release from Julie. It is.

Julie does it again!  Check out her latest kit -Licorice Parfait! released today.  Click on the preview to be taken to her store.

So I was so excited to see this new kit.  I had been working on these photos and just couldn't find a kit that I liked to go with them.  So I finally completed this LO thanks to this new kit.  The photos are of my baby who I took to Build-A-Bear for his birthday last fall.  He was home from school since he was recovering from having his tonsils removed.  He had fun, but he sure wasn't his normal happy self.  But I was glad we were able to do something special,  just he and mommy for his special day.
Credits:  Licorice Parfait Kit by Julie. It is.
Template 10 by DanosPookie designs
Font LD-Going Nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment