Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Baby lost his first tooth!

My Baby lost his first tooth this month March 12 and then he lost his second this week.  He just loved playing with them.  Both teeth were so loose I have no idea what was holding them in.  The first one we were able to help convince him to tie some dental floss to it in hopes that he would just finally pull it out.  Nope, I had to pretend to tickle him and then give it a little tug.  It came out with no blood, well just a dot or so and no owies.  He didn't even realize it popped out, LOL.  So I decided to use "Day at the Dentist Scrap" kit by Twin Mom Scraps.  Click on the preview below to be directed to her store if you would like to get it for yourself.

So here is LO.  I really think it turned out great.  The template I used was for a March Challenge over at Scrappity-Doo-Dah.
Credits: Day at the Dentist; Scrap kit by Twin Mom Scraps
March Template by Twin Mom Scraps
Font Bosshole by kevinandamanda.com
Font Put Another One In
 

No comments:

Post a Comment