Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Here is a LO entry I for the "Capture Life" Scrap Off Contest on MLAS

I entered the "Capture Life" Scrap Off Contest on MLAS.  I am hoping to win first place and the 1st place prize is an bamboo tablet.  WOW!!  2nd and 3rd place are free digital scrapbooking kits, which are always a BONUS!  This LO was very fun to create if you ignore the fact that my first attempt was completely lost after my PSE software choked.  But I just laughed it off and reloaded my software, again, and started over.  But I do have to say I like my second version much better.  Now I have to wait until 2/21 to find out if I make the first week cut.  There are about 48 people who signed up to participate and we were told that half of us will be cut, OUCH.  Talk about rough, LOL.  Well, I really hope I get to continue on with the Scrap Off as I am really looking forward to the next prompt.  Here is my LO, hope you like it as much as I do.  Click here to see all the entries for week #1.

Credits:
Boyz Kit by Marti Scraps
WordArtWorld by Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment