Monday, February 8, 2010

YIPPEE!

Yippee!  I ordered parts to repair my Laptop a few weeks ago and I received them the end of last week.  So I was scared to take on the task for fear of breaking my laptop even more.  Well, today I decided it was time to take on the challenge.  I am glad to say it appears to be  working fine after totally tearing into the inside of the laptop.  I am excited that my LCD cover now works again after replacing the LCD cover, hinges and bevel.  Lets hope it holds for a LONG time.  This laptop has been through many repairs, and it is time for it to cooperate. 

I am also excited that both of my CT will soon be active again so I hope to be cranking out LO very soon.

Last night I decided to try an online printing company Scrappingsimply.com .  They were running a super bowl special and I decided to print off all those pages I have been working on over the last few months.  I can't wait to see how they turn out.

Now back to scrapbooking, organizing and cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment