Monday, February 22, 2010

Here is a LO I completed for a template challenge over at Scrappity-Doo-Dah

I am excited to have this LO done.  Rob and I took the kids to the Renaissance Festival again last summer.  Keegan is excited to watch all the shows, but Sean is not quite there.  We went last summer for the Love and Romance weekend so Rob and I could renew our vows.  Last July, we celebrated our 10th year married.  It was fun to share with the boys where we got married, well we have shown them many times before but this year was different and more special.  We even saw the priest who originally married us, as he performed the Vow renewal ceremony.  It was a very fun day!

Credits: My Funny Valentine Kit by Marti Scraps
Journal Block from Jessica Sprague
Frames from mmscraps backyard
Danospookie Designs Love Template

No comments:

Post a Comment