Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Scrapbooking Playdate!

Yeah, I finally got out to a digital scrapbooking date with my friends today, even though my laptop is still broken.  I can't close my laptop because my hinges are broke.  I am still waiting for the new parts to arrive.

But I am excited that I did get one more page done from Christmas 2009.  YIPPEE!  I think it is funny that I learn new things still every day.  Like today, I learned how to add shadows.  So now my pages will have more depth.

Here is a page for the boys Gingerbread House decorating at Colorado Mills.  We have been going there for several years and the boys still look forward to it every year.  Maybe it is because the get to eat candy and icing.  But I am excited that they are still excited to go!


Credits:
Gingerbread Christmas Kit by 
Designs at Janalyn's / Moo Two Designs Place
Font - Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment